Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Beacon Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons has joined with Project Save A Mouth to help educate the entire Portland metro area, including the cities of Gresham, The Dalles, Milwaukie, Camas, and Vancouver about the health impacts of vaping. During National Children’s Dental Health Month, we want to bring attention to vaping not only as a danger to the lungs and heart but also to oral health. Join us as we work to Stop The Vape in our community!
Thank you for signing our Stop the Vape pledge during National Children’s Dental Health Month. If you didn’t sign the pledge, fill out the form below as we work to Stop the Vape in our community.
Did You Know?
- E-cigarette aerosol is not harmless. It can contain harmful and potentially harmful substances, including nicotine, heavy metals like lead, volatile organic compounds, and other cancer-causing agents.
- Nearly all e-cigarettes contain nicotine.
- Nicotine is highly addictive and can harm a developing adolescent brain.
- Exposure to e-cigarette aerosol may be a trigger for both kids and adults with breathing problems such as asthma, increasing their risk of severe asthma attacks.
- 5 million teens (1 in 4) use e-cigarettes.